As I jumped off the building...
I saw the known loving couple on 10F hitting each other..
I saw the usually strong and tough Peter on 9F crying..
I saw 8F Ah Mei just found her fiancee sleeping with her best friend..
I saw 7F Dan is taking her daily anti-depression medicine..
I saw 6F jobless Heng still buys 7 newspaper to search for a job everyday..
I saw much respected Mr Wong on 5F trying his wife's undergarments..
I saw 4F Rose fighting with her boyfriend again..
I saw old man on 3F everyday hoping someone would come by and pay him a visit..
I saw 2F Lily still staring at the picture of her lost husband since half a year ago..
Before i jumped off the building, i thought i was the most unlucky person..
Now i just realized everyone has their own problems and worries..
After i had seen all these, i found out, in fact i wasnt that bad at all..
The people whom i saw just now are looking at me now..
I think after they see me now, they might feel they are not that bad after all..
if dying like this can prevent people from feeling that they are bad or lousy,i dont mind dying..
♥ Friday, September 15, 2006
11:49 PM