Now that she's goneGirl you know i miss you so
I didn't know you had to go
You've had enough of our distance baby
Before I had the chance to say
I'm staying with you
For the rest of my life
Don't keep telling me these words[oh no]
You don't know how much it hurts
I'll promise you eternity if you promise me your stay
But now it's too late
I'm no longer the man that I was
I will go on without her
Like a fool who's too sure
I'm like a bird who's lost her wing
A fire without its flame
I don't know how to be strong
When my love has to move on
I am a song without a soul
Now that she's gone
What's left of us is this song
Oh yeah I know I know
Baby i know i am a fool
And I will go on without her
Like a fool who's too sure
I'm like a bird who's lost her wing
A fire without its flame
I don't know how to be strong
When my love has to move on
I am a song without a soul
Now that she's gone
What's left of us is this song
This is our song without a soul
Now that you're gone
What's left of us in this song
♥ Friday, December 08, 2006
8:58 PM