<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17165800?origin\x3dhttp://imperfectaffair.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
This is your destiny
Superhuman

You changed my whole life
Don't know what your doing to me with your love
I'm feeling all Superhuman
You did that to me
Super human heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you, superhuman



Hearts talking


Breast Augmentation

214days

Exits

Click For Links.



back in the day


Applause

Layout: {lo v e,}

♥

okay. I am sad.
FUCKED UP. BLOGGER ATE MY POST. SUCKER.
shall blog about today. had chemistry and social studies papers. but hey, I’m gonna fail. like for sure man. first was social studies. damn it man. I forgot all that I had memorised yesterday. FUCK la. Crys. then came chemistry. I did the paper within less than 45 mins. when the paper is supposed to be 1 hr and 45 mins. argh. is like I really tried to do. I really did. but no one understands. NO ONE. I bet everyone thinks I’m lazy and stuff. okay. I may be lazy but not all the time okay. I really don’t understand chemistry but who is there to really teach me everything right from the start? no one okay. maybe puiyoong, mingtong, jayn, cheryl and rebecca did try to help me. but its like a bit only. sighs. I’m just plain dumb you see. cant be helped. tomorrow geography somemore. FUCK la. sighs. I hate it man. I really hate it. why is it that everyone is so smart, so hardworking and me? dumb, stupid, lazy. sighs. what else to describe? incorrigible? whatever. I swear I’m gonna work hard for pure physics. I don’t want ms oh and ms low to think that I’m lousy or look down at me. though I know ms oh wouldn’t. I AM GONNA STUDY FOR PHYSICS! argh. whatever la. geography, forget it. shall work for amaths too. all those trigonometry, binomial theorem, permutation and combination, functions, logarithms. to hell should they go. YUCKS. Big NO NO. however, I wanna get A1 for emaths. hope paper 1 can get at least A2. let me think. what else? OH YES! history! wth. mao zedong, joseph stalin, communism, japan, MCCP. AHHH. sucks la. I like history. but the teacher IS SO FUCKING BORING. so are the exam papers. source base, essays. wth. shouldn’t knowing the facts be enough? why must we be tested? furthermore in such a way. argh. FUCKED up.

now, away from studies to my life. okay. to someone now. I really don’t know whats your problem can. whats wrong with caring for you? I don’t see the problem. words don’t say it all. let alone a blog. no one knows what I’m thinking when even myself don’t even know okay. I say it again. I don’t want you to hurt yourself. don’t ask me to not bother because I WANT to bother. I don’t want anything untoward to happen to you. so please, just stop it will you. whats your problem, I don’t know. I just hope you’ll stay happy and all. and not to hurt yourself again. and I want you to know that being attached doesn’t mean I cant care about others.

so ya. off to study now. BYE.

♥ Monday, May 07, 2007
4:43 PM