oh my oh my. school's gonna reopen and i've yet finish my homework. ever since that day. well well. howhowhow? laughs. diediedie. lols. hmm. i find no goal in my life. i mean. really. its like study study study. just for Os? just for that cert? sighs. nevermind. i think everyone dont know what i'm crapping about man. laughs. just ignore me. laughs. i dont know what to blog about. laughs.
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene.
It was the roar of the crowd
That gave me heartache to sing.
It was a lie when they smiled
And said, "you won't feel a thing"
Now will it matter after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamned thing.
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya cheryl sure love this song. haha.and i bet she'll agree to what i highlighted. laughs.
♥ Saturday, June 23, 2007
10:07 PM