haha. here's a conversation with michelle chen. her nick is 'when...' and mine is 'i got...'
when reality just smacks right at your face. says:
i miss FION!
I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm says:
i miss FENGZHU!
I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm says:
not
I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm says:
hahahahah
when reality just smacks right at your face. says:
let's sntach fengzhu away,
when reality just smacks right at your face. says:
you can have her, and i can have the other her.
when reality just smacks right at your face. says:
okay, i am brain dead,
I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm says:
huh
I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm says:
you take fion and i take fengzhu?
when reality just smacks right at your face. says:
yes!
I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm says:
HAHAHHAHA
I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm says:
try telling fion that
I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm says:
see what she do to you
I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm says:
HAHAHHA
when reality just smacks right at your face. says:
she won;t do anything,
when reality just smacks right at your face. says:
haha. you see! MICHELLE CHEN is mad. laughs. okay. i was lame. haha. imissyou.):Labels: bored
♥ Sunday, July 08, 2007
10:11 PM